Amino Acids, PKA/Urea, Carbs, Videos?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BeMD13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any favorite videos/online lectures for Amino Acid Metabolism, PKA/Urea Cycle, or Carbohydrates? A guy in my class can download just about anything so if you know of any good resources I would love to hear them! I plan on just searching youtube but any specific suggestions that will save me from sorting through the mediocre videos would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have any favorite videos/online lectures for Amino Acid Metabolism, PKA/Urea Cycle, or Carbohydrates? A guy in my class can download just about anything so if you know of any good resources I would love to hear them! I plan on just searching youtube but any specific suggestions that will save me from sorting through the mediocre videos would be appreciated!

Why do you need videos for this? Just memorize the pathways from your course pack or textbook and be done with it. If you're studying for Step, there's RX videos, but just buy the subscription.

Last edited: