jaboo

wine lover
2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Veterinary
From what I've seen on streams, when people use discord they mute during the gameplay and then unmute during meetings! I've also seen videos where when people die, they can unmute themselves on a separate chat so that all of the ghosts can talk to each other....I have no idea how it works though hahaha
This is also what I’ve seen. I think the work around for the ghost chat thing is to use the “deafen” function instead of mute until meetings are called.

Reactions: 1 user

JustPaws

Michigan State CVM c/o 2022
2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2017
Woof Chat
Status
  1. Veterinary Student
Talking outside of meetings is akin to opening unauthorized PMs in a PM-less game (against game spirit/cheating). So I strongly doubt we'll be doing that.
Yeah. There is nothing more irritating than a clean kill just to have someone do an emergency meeting saying their friend on discord told them you killed them.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

JustPaws

Michigan State CVM c/o 2022
2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2017
Woof Chat
Status
  1. Veterinary Student
From what I've seen on streams, when people use discord they mute during the gameplay and then unmute during meetings! I've also seen videos where when people die, they can unmute themselves on a separate chat so that all of the ghosts can talk to each other....I have no idea how it works though hahaha
But the ghosts can chat in the chat box at all times during the game

About the Ads

capri1722

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2017
Status
  1. Pharmacy Student
Last night I played a "hide and seek" version of Among Us and it was very fun. The rule sets vary based on who you ask but here's how we did it:

There's one impostor regardless of the lobby size and everyone knows who it is at the start of the round. The impostor has the lowest vision and the crewmates have the highest vision. No one calls meetings or reports bodies, but everyone can be on voice the whole time. Also no sabotages (except comms if you want to play on hard mode). The basic goals of each team remain the same-ish; crew wants to complete all tasks and impostor wants to reach parity. We adjusted kill cooldown and number of tasks as needed to keep it balanced.

The first round we tried it we also set the player speed to 3x (zoom). It was fun as a gimmick, but not a good idea for balance reasons. I ran into a lot of walls.

• Haha

alissa14

squishy cat enthusiast
Nov 5, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Veterinary
About the Ads

Melchizedek

Magnificent Mocha Mel - Trilt
2+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2016
Status
  1. Medical Student
I was thinking discord for chat because the voice gets hectic with everyone talking

About the Ads

Melchizedek

Magnificent Mocha Mel - Trilt
2+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2016
Status
  1. Medical Student
Oh! Can I be added? I would like to play at some point!
yeah, just start a sign up in this thread and see who's around to play.

I'm not familiar with some of the noobs... what says Mel?
Idk I'm out of the loop for the past couple months due to school. But anyone is welcome. This thread is just supposed to be running sign ups for pickup games

About the Ads

SportPonies

2+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2017
The void
Status
  1. Veterinary Student
Anyone up for WW, btw? Or is everyone still busy and stressed? I can probably put a game together in the coming weeks if there will be enough players.

(or I'll play one)

• Love

alissa14

squishy cat enthusiast
Nov 5, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Anyone up for WW, btw? Or is everyone still busy and stressed? I can probably put a game together in the coming weeks if there will be enough players.

(or I'll play one)
Honestly I’m down for anything

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads