AMSA approved remedial classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Karen

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to locate a supposed list of AMSA approved remedial courses and locations. i.e. Anatomy at Creighton University School of Dentistry. Anyone heard of this????

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Karen:
•I'm trying to locate a supposed list of AMSA approved remedial courses and locations. i.e. Anatomy at Creighton University School of Dentistry. Anyone heard of this????•

Out of curiosity, why does it matter if AMSA, a medical student group, approves remedial courses? Do you mean AMA, the American Medical Assocation, and not the American Medical Student Association (AMSA)?

Also, from what I heard, you need special permission from your medical school to take remedial coursework. Most schools let you repeat a class at that school, perhaps take the final over after getting private tutorials or something. Perhaps you could try getting this information from your medical school's education center?

I think you mean the AAMC. I saw something about remedial courses while searching for away rotations. Try their web site www.aamc.org click the student section, and then resources for students.

Thanks for the help!