AMSNY 2015 University At Buffalo Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctressM

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The cycle is slowly coming to a close for all of us. Some are happy, some are sad. But it is time to start exploring our choices.
I am sitting on 15+ rejections. Three still silent schools. And one Under Consideration (and hoping hard core to get in) but in the mean time I am looking at Post Baccs. I have a acceptance to Rutgers MBS but would prefer to attend a program with conditional admission.

I am opening this thread so that anyone who receives an acceptance/recommendation from this program (which comes directly from a school you interviewed at, cannot apply directly) can post/share.

I only interviewed at one for the schools listed, and I am waitlisted there. If I am rejected I will ask them to recommend it I am just afraid it'll be too late by then.

Anyone has thoughts? Similar experiences? Anyone accepted/recommended here yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I actually interviewed for this program with a school in February. I was rejected from the school pre interview and was asked to come and interview specifically for this program. I've heard great things about it but we will see if I get it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey I actually interviewed for this program with a school in February. I was rejected from the school pre interview and was asked to come and interview specifically for this program. I've heard great things about it but we will see if I get it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Did they invite you out of the blue?
How do I get an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah it was an out of the blue invite for me. I know they have to recommend you for the program and it can either be you were interviewed and rejected or they interview you specifically for the program.

In terms of getting an interview I would say call the multicultural affairs office of the school you want to go to and tell them you're interested. Not sure if that will work but it definitely can't hurt.

I don't know when I will hear back but from the lack of responses on here it is either too early or no one knows about the program. Hopefully we both get in! Good luck.

Got an email that I was nominated for the post bacc but still no definite confirmation that I'm accepted into it yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 219
Reactions: 1 users
Got an email that I was nominated for the post bacc but still no definite confirmation that I'm accepted into it yet.

Oh cool, man. I am still waiting to hear back from Albany. I called them and they said if I get rejected to contact admission to refer me to this program. Until then, more wait game.