keep learning

2+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2016
Hi guys,

I'm looking at the application info from multiple schools' webs. One thing I got really confused was that some of them said the prerequisite coursework should be done in "an accredited US college" (I understood what they meant at this point), but some of them said prerequisite coursework should be done in "the US accredited college". Just wondering are they same between "an accredited US college" and "the US accredited college"?

Because I got my prerequisite coursework oversea, but my university is equivalent to the US accredited university. Does my case belong to "US accredited college" scope? Thanks!
About the Ads