Anaesthesia-related 'cheat' gym techniques

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

woopedazz

Gassy McGasface
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Over the past year I've been unable to visit the gym due to ever-increasing work commitments. I've lost a lot of muscle mass and my aesthetics have been suffering. I've been considering a few different 'cheat' techniques to get around this. I'm looking for maximal 'pump' with minimal time investment.

So far I've been considering trialling two different techniques, but I need help fine-tuning them before I risk my life:

Technique One - "Never skip Sux day:"

This option centres around the depolarising effect of Suxamethonium. I am thinking of basically dosing myself with Sux and letting my body do its own all-over workout.

Pros:
- Works unused muscle groups
- Nobody will miss Sux going missing
- Rapid onset

Cons:
- IV access
- Might be scary
- Possible suffocation or aspiration
- I eat a lot of bananas

I'm thinking ways to get around the cons could be to not eat as many bananas. Also I could hook it up to a timer and have it auto-run while I sleep. I have my fathers old CPAP mask and access to cheap O2 cylinders at home. I could drink myself into a sedated state and place an airway adjunct before going to sleep. Then at a specified time - say 1 hour after going to bed - I'd have a syringe driver push the Sux and see how I go. I have lignocaine IDC lube to place the airway adjuncts if that helps.

Thoughts?
  • Do you think I'd wake up?
  • Risk of aspiration with the alcohol might be an issue, but I'd prefer to be asleep and I don't want to do anything illegal like take a drug of abuse. Any other options? Don't really want to be found dead with a CPAP mask full of vomit and a syringe driver in my arm.
  • Would Sux offer good aesthetics or would the muscle groups not be ideal?

Technique Two - "Peripheral Muscle Stimulator"

Basically, with this one I get an old PNS device I found in the basement, hook it up to whatever muscle group, and set it to tetany.

Pros:
- Targetted aesthetics
- Already have the required equipment
- More natty technique

Cons:
- Will hurt a lot
- Could get caught

I'm thinking I could do some lignocaine regional blocks to mitigate the pain factor, but I don't have an USS at home and I'm not sure I trust myself without one. So home wouldn't work. I could quickly do the block in the store room at the end of shift and then hook up the PNS?

Do any of you have some recommendations to optimise my techniques before I trial them?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I would urge you not to skip a TRT cycle, of course accompanied by tamoxifen to avoid bitch tits (I have a good connection to the breast cancer clinic, I don't know how it works at your institution). and any β2-agonist you find around the hospital if you can't get clenbuterol. Good luck and post pics!

Chemistry is cheating! Step up and use the electricity.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Over the past year I've been unable to visit the gym due to ever-increasing work commitments. I've lost a lot of muscle mass and my aesthetics have been suffering. I've been considering a few different 'cheat' techniques to get around this. I'm looking for maximal 'pump' with minimal time investment.

So far I've been considering trialling two different techniques, but I need help fine-tuning them before I risk my life:

This option centres around the depolarising effect of Suxamethonium. I am thinking of basically dosing myself with Sux and letting my body do its own all-over workout.

Do any of you have some recommendations to optimise my techniques before I trial them?

using sux is like lifting heavy weights - you just need a spotter to help you out.
don't be a wuss - sedation is for wimps and the alcohol will add fat and stop you getting ripped.

B-Awake - BIS response to suxamethonium paralysis in an awake volunteer - buzzenjoy.com

UTMB has this tradition of Succ race. It could supplement your first technique.

What you do is you inject succ and start sprinting, you work the muscles before you fasiculate them, it's like pump before pump.

No additional downsides.

Reactions: 1 users
damn fiend life lol, props for even thinking about this would never even cross my mind.

i would lean towards the tetany I did that once to myself as a demonstration and tbh it wasn't too too bad. injecting paralytics in myself is something i could never play with lol

Pros:
- Works unused muscle groups
- Nobody will miss Sux going missing
- Rapid onset

Cons:
- IV access
- Might be scary
- Possible suffocation or aspiration
- I eat a lot of bananas

I'm thinking ways to get around the cons could be to not eat as many bananas. Also I could hook it up to a timer and have it auto-run while I sleep. I have my fathers old CPAP mask and access to cheap O2 cylinders at home. I could drink myself into a sedated state and place an airway adjunct before going to sleep. Then at a specified time - say 1 hour after going to bed - I'd have a syringe driver push the Sux and see how I go. I have lignocaine IDC lube to place the airway adjuncts if that helps.

Thoughts?
  • Do you think I'd wake up?
  • Risk of aspiration with the alcohol might be an issue, but I'd prefer to be asleep and I don't want to do anything illegal like take a drug of abuse. Any other options? Don't really want to be found dead with a CPAP mask full of vomit and a syringe driver in my arm.
  • Would Sux offer good aesthetics or would the muscle groups not be ideal?

Technique Two - "Peripheral Muscle Stimulator"

Basically, with this one I get an old PNS device I found in the basement, hook it up to whatever muscle group, and set it to tetany.

Pros:
- Targetted aesthetics
- Already have the required equipment
- More natty technique

Cons:
- Will hurt a lot
- Could get caught

I'm thinking I could do some lignocaine regional blocks to mitigate the pain factor, but I don't have an USS at home and I'm not sure I trust myself without one. So home wouldn't work. I could quickly do the block in the store room at the end of shift and then hook up the PNS?

You could easily do a block on yourself at home just jam the needle around until you feel a searing electric shock down your arm and inject the local there.

UTMB has this tradition of Succ race. It could supplement your first technique.

What you do is you inject succ and start sprinting, you work the muscles before you fasiculate them, it's like pump before pump.

No additional downsides.

i guess this happens everywhere!