Anatomy Aids

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gschl1234

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good interactive computer program that helps with studying anatomy? I'm concerned because anatomy was the most difficult class for me and I'm not sure how I'd cope at the pace they cover it in medical school. I was hoping to get a little studying in this summer. My anatomy professor suggested that I look into interactive computer programs to review for the summer but he couldn't recommend a specific one. Has anyone here used a program? Would you recommend it? Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

gschl1234 said:
Can anyone recommend a good interactive computer program that helps with studying anatomy? I'm concerned because anatomy was the most difficult class for me and I'm not sure how I'd cope at the pace they cover it in medical school. I was hoping to get a little studying in this summer. My anatomy professor suggested that I look into interactive computer programs to review for the summer but he couldn't recommend a specific one. Has anyone here used a program? Would you recommend it? Thanks :)

A.D.A.M. gross anatomy is a comp interactive prog. It costs $150 but i'm sure u can find med students who have copies, its all over the place :D

lotanna said:
A.D.A.M. gross anatomy is a comp interactive prog. It costs $150 but i'm sure u can find med students who have copies, its all over the place :D

Yes, my professor said I could try ADAM but it was designed for freshman in college so he suggested that I ask the medical school whether they could recommend anything more advanced...so if anyone has any other ideas...thanks