Anatomy and Physiology 2 Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pshoover

Reaction score
Howdy! I'm a pre-dent student at Texas A&M and in need of some advice regarding the upcoming semester. I'm currently registered for A&P 2, and after hearing from a lot of older students that the class and only professor is much worse than A&P 1, I'm wondering if it's worth taking and possibly hurting my GPA in the semester before I apply. However, I also don't know if I can afford to skip a semester in between A&P 1 & 2. Any advice would help greatly!

Members don't see this ad.

Howdy! I'm a pre-dent student at Texas A&M and in need of some advice regarding the upcoming semester. I'm currently registered for A&P 2, and after hearing from a lot of older students that the class and only professor is much worse than A&P 1, I'm wondering if it's worth taking and possibly hurting my GPA in the semester before I apply. However, I also don't know if I can afford to skip a semester in between A&P 1 & 2. Any advice would help greatly!
Just takr another class that u need to take for your major, take it at blinn college.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can I take Anatomy and Phys 2 at a community college? I'm a little confused about what dental schools will accept and what they wont.

wait to take it during the easy semester at the university you’re at now. I don’t know what schools you’re applying to but depending on your school list, A&P 1&2 could wind up being a pre rec, and would not be accepted if taken at a community college. Off the top of my head I can only think of a few schools where that’s the case but who knows you might want to apply to them one day.