anatomy.... do help at least this time..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

awesomedds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys where are u all.... just 1 reply to my post on micro... wake up please....

muscle assisting in medial rotation extention and adduction of upper arm.. teres major or latismis dorsi... acc to me both are correct??????????

metabollically active follicular colloid in the usual thyroid follice stains basophillic (ans acc to decks) acidophiloc (acc to 10 years) which 1 is correct????????????

nasal cavities are lined by....

mandibular foramen is located above( in 10 years) or below (acc to me )the occlusal plane??????????????

nerves contaning combination of autonomic eff, somatic eff, and special taste aff fibres are ..... 1 vagus , 2 facial ,3 trigeminal , 4 occulomotor, 5 vestibulococ.
12 , 13 , 14, 23, 25

18.pregang symp fibers to head have their cell bodies in .....
superior cervical gang or intermediolateral horns of thorasic spinal cord

60. segment of TBT less than 1mm, no cartilage, lined by simple columnar ciliated is...... bronchiole(ans) or alv sac(even this has a small size, no cartilage).. then what ?????

a patient bites tip of tongue pain is carried via ...
facial or trigeminal(ans but why... )

31.facial nerve cut after its exit from the stylomastiod foramen would cause a loss of innervation in orbicularis occuli.. is it correct????

parasymp. innervation controling salivation is nerves 5 7 9 10 or 7 9

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys where are u all.... just 1 reply to my post on micro... wake up please....

muscle assisting in medial rotation extention and adduction of upper arm.. teres major or latismis dorsi... acc to me both are correct??????????
i agree with you..i cant choose :)

metabollically active follicular colloid in the usual thyroid follice stains basophillic (ans acc to decks) acidophiloc (acc to 10 years) which 1 is correct????????????
active cells stan basophilic,inactive acidophilic (first aid book) best of 2!!
nasal cavities are lined by....olfactory epithelium? (atleast the roof is)

mandibular foramen is located above( in 10 years) or below (acc to me )the occlusal plane??????????????
i second the below answer..i cant imagine above:)

nerves contaning combination of autonomic eff, somatic eff, and special taste aff fibres are ..... 1 vagus , 2 facial ,3 trigeminal , 4 occulomotor, 5 vestibulococ.
12 , 13 , 14, 23, 25

18.pregang symp fibers to head have their cell bodies in .....
superior cervical gang or intermediolateral horns of thorasic spinal cord
intermediolateral horns of thoracic (thoraco lumbar flow?)

60. segment of TBT less than 1mm, no cartilage, lined by simple columnar ciliated is...... bronchiole(ans) or alv sac(even this has a small size, no cartilage).. then what ?????
maybe coz alveolar epithelium is simple squamous

a patient bites tip of tongue pain is carried via ...
facial or trigeminal(ans but why... )
trigeminal supplies general sensation to ant2/3 of tongue

31.facial nerve cut after its exit from the stylomastiod foramen would cause a loss of innervation in orbicularis occuli.. is it correct????
a lower motor lesion would cause ipsilateral paralysis(bells palsy) so i say..Yes

parasymp. innervation controling salivation is nerves 5 7 9 10 or 7 9
well i'd love to say both,but since u asked me to choose,i choose 9,since it says "decreased salivation due to facial nerve (lower motor)lesion would not be clinically apparent if other salivary glands are intact"

let me know where im wrong :D

yes i agree with aspiringdentist.....u have done a gud job...i would like add the ans of 1 ques...
12 , 13 , 14, 23(ans), 25

12 , 13 , 14, 23, 25
i think ans for this is 12, bcos trigerminal is nt in autonomic sys,also it provides general sensatn