anatomy help needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VEERA007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused: anatomy help needed... plz.....

in test packet G anat section there is a diag in q 60.. can any 1 pls tell me what does a,b,c,d,e.. denote....

also q 34

10. cell bodies of the post gang firers to the eye are located in the
cilliary gang or superior cervical gang

28. structures in the investing layer of deep cervical fascia are sternothyroid or anterior sclane??(am confuse in these 2 options)

30 . structures deep to the hyoglossus muscle in the suprahyoid region is lingual nerve or artery

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submandibular_duct

61. adopose tissue is found in the submucosa of palate in the... lateral to level of molars , lateral to PM, rugae, incisive papilla, midline at the level of molars

4.nerve located on the lateral side of the MP muscle is lingual , facial, masseteric

70. in erythropoeisis an increase from proerythroblasts to mature erythrocyte is cytoplasmic acidophilia or basophilla

Members don't see this ad.

:confused: anatomy help needed... plz.....

in test packet G anat section there is a diag in q 60.. can any 1 pls tell me what does a,b,c,d,e.. denote....

also q 34

10. cell bodies of the post gang firers to the eye are located in the
cilliary gang or superior cervical gang
it must be ciliary since ciliary msl,sphincter pupillae,dialator p,tarsals are supplied by ciliary via III

28. structures in the investing layer of deep cervical fascia are sternothyroid or anterior sclane??(am confuse in these 2 options)
i thought investing layer split to enclose SCM and trapezius? i dunno i may be confused..:confused:

30 . structures deep to the hyoglossus muscle in the suprahyoid region is lingual nerve or artery

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submandibular_duct

lingual artery passes medial to the hyoglossus muscle,and the nerve(along with SM duct,lingual vein and hypoglossal nerve) lateral to it

61. adopose tissue is found in the submucosa of palate in the... lateral to level of molars , lateral to PM, rugae, incisive papilla, midline at the level of molars

4.nerve located on the lateral side of the MP muscle is lingual , facial, masseteric
im guessing lingual again since it passes between the medial pterygoid and ramus of mandible
70. in erythropoeisis an increase from proerythroblasts to mature erythrocyte is cytoplasmic acidophilia or basophilla
if i had this qn on the exam,i'd have opted for basophillic since there is the early normoblast is basophillic(this conclusion may be seriously flawed:cool::eek:)

i maybe wrong..if so please correct me...:scared:

its acidophilic...proerythroblast is basophilic.. erythrocyte is acidophilic bcos of large Hb and degenerating organelles