Anatomy Shelf Exam -- Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mastac741

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have to take an anatomy shelf exam which is worth half of my grade for the class. I'm a little freaked out about it, and I don't know how to study for it.

Does anyone know of a good way to study for the Anatomy Shelf Exam besides BRS and high yield anatomy?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

How have you been studying for anatomy so far? Netter's + Moore's + studying cadavers?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have to take an anatomy shelf exam which is worth half of my grade for the class. I'm a little freaked out about it, and I don't know how to study for it.

Does anyone know of a good way to study for the Anatomy Shelf Exam besides BRS and high yield anatomy?

Thanks.

I don't know anything about the anatomy shelf exam, but if it is clinically oriented I'd go with Moore (the review book not the big one). It is fairly small and has a lot of good information in it - basically seems like it only has the need-to-know stuff in my anatomy class.

BRS Anatomy... no question.

agree with above...BRS Anatomy (5th ed.) is gold for the shelf. I felt that reading BRS and doing the questions in PreTest anatomy worked pretty well. the questions on this shelf were very clinically-oriented. there were a few images too, so going over some x-rays/CTs is a good idea.

agree with above...BRS Anatomy (5th ed.) is gold for the shelf. I felt that reading BRS and doing the questions in PreTest anatomy worked pretty well. the questions on this shelf were very clinically-oriented. there were a few images too, so going over some x-rays/CTs is a good idea.

So there seems to be a new BRS Anatomy 6th ed out. Anyone used this to study for the shelf?