• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

AllThumbs

10+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hi all,

I want to review a little anatomy before my brain turns to complete mush as I round out 4th year. Does anyone have a good website for anatomy review, especially one with video?

jihu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Try www.websurg.com for videos on laparoscopic procedures and some solid review of related anatomy. All you need is a valid email address.

About the Ads

jbean

Resident
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Try going to www.vesalius.com. For $15, you can have a one year subscription. They have great tutorials to review before cases which go over anatomy and common presentation. I have found this to be the best portable pre-case review for me.

jubb

Tern
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Wow, that is a pretty cool site. Thanks.

Justin

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.