Anatomy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tanu6784

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My school is using grant's dissector 13th edition. I plan on buying netters and rohens to supplement it. It says on amazon that grants dissector is referenced with netter's 2nd ed and rohen's 4th edition books. I know netter's has a 3rd edition now and rohen's has a 5th edition. Would it be best not to buy the newest edition or what do you guys think or are doing? :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

The 13th ed. of grant's dissector referances the 3rd ed. of netters and 5th of rohens. I recommend getting all new editions if your school bases dissections off of these, or if everyone uses them (for convenience).

thanks for the reply. Hmm well my sister already gave me the 2nd edition of Netters... And I plan to buy the 3rd edition of Netteres...Is it really that worth it to upgrade to the 3rd ed. of netters just so the references in grant's dissector corresponds to them.. or will i be able to figure it out roughly with the 2nd ed. that i have already... thanks again!

it's not worth it. the pictures are the same. if you already have it, u can just look up whatever page the axilla is on and then go to that page. we use rohens in anatomy lab and it's reallllllly helpful. because i can see where things can and are supposed to be. honestly, i'd just use one. because the pictures don't differ a lot. we have on lab book that stays and i use netters at home. the editions honestly don't matter.