anatomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anudoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
which of the following represents the location of cell bodies in pain fibres in glossopharyngeal nerve?
1) N.ambiguus.
2)trigeminal ganglion.
3)spinal nucleus of cn V
4)superior ganglion of cn lX

In released papers answer is given as 4 but i think the answer should be 3. Correct me if i am wrong

Members don't see this ad.

which of the following represents the location of cell bodies in pain fibres in glossopharyngeal nerve?
1) N.ambiguus.
2)trigeminal ganglion.
3)spinal nucleus of cn V
4)superior ganglion of cn lX- ans

In released papers answer is given as 4 but i think the answer should be 3. Correct me if i am wrong

The glossopharyngeal nerve is mostly sensory. Its superior and inferior (petrous) ganglia contain the cell bodies of pain fibers. It also projects into many different structures in the brainstem:
The glossopharyngeal nerve also aids in tasting, swallowing and salivary secretions.
:cool:

The glossopharyngeal nerve is mostly sensory. Its superior and inferior (petrous) ganglia contain the cell bodies of pain fibers. It also projects into many different structures in the brainstem:
The glossopharyngeal nerve also aids in tasting, swallowing and salivary secretions.
:thumbup::thumbup:

thank you