And so it begins...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SensesFail

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sigh. Well, today was exactly 1 week since exams finished and I decided to open up my Princeton Review books to start studying for August. It's probably too early, right? Well, I'm starting early because I just finished sophomore year and I'm taking the MCAT for the first time so I really really want a good score so I (hopefully) won't have to take it again! Completed Chapter 1-3 in Physics TPR Review (Kinematics and Mechanics I/II). Really couldn't study for longer than about 4 hours total even though I was completely free all day! :p Guess it'll take awhile to get back into the groove of things. For others out there who've started studying for August (if there are any :D ), post your progress so far.

Members don't see this ad.

It's ok if you are not able to cover a lot of material intially. Be consistent. Not a day should go by without looking at MCAT material. even 15 MINUTES on some dull days is fine. Get on track slowly and by the end of May you should be sailing smooth :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think it's too early at all. I'm finishing exams this week and I'll be starting with MCAT stuff as soon as they are over. I'm in the same spot as you, so good luck to us both! :D