• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

strangeattractor

ucla permanent fixture
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2002
los angeles
Status (Visible)
everybody else seems to have heard from the school but i haven't received rejection, nor acceptance, nor this well-famed email. i'm waitlisted for mstp and kind of expected to get SOMETHING from them regarding md admissions and am still empty-handed.

any idea what's going on? i really would like an acceptance (i'm still hearing from most of my schools and haven't gotten one yet), and considering i am being considered for md/phd, it seems strange that i would have been rejected for md admissions.

kilroth

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2003
Status (Visible)
I have not heard either. However, not one person who did not get the email has been accepted so it's not good.

I am trying to decide between Loyola, Rush, and UIC (peoria).

About the Ads

lightning4

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2003
Status (Visible)
I am in the same situation as you strangeattractor...alterate mstp but no word from md. Maybe they forgot about us!

strangeattractor

ucla permanent fixture
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2002
los angeles
Status (Visible)
i hope not, lightning4. i keep telling myself that maybe they are about to accept me and therefore, didn't bother to let me know about the md admissions!

let's hope that's the case, and good luck :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.