AnDhRuLaKu - AhwanaM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

counting dentists from AP

• andhrite by birth and profession

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • andhrite by birth but not profession

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters

drbask

Hammer it when ReD HoT
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Endhro Mahanubhavulu Andhariki Vandhanamulu..........,

This site seems to be doing a great job in getting people from one profession [ dEnTiStS] focus on their career by sharing their thoughts. I have browsed through most of the threads and found people willing to share their information for others good. I believe that information is the KEY to success. The thought of andhrites making a thread specially for them cropped up and hence this thread. I call upon all andhrites, to make this site RICH with their posts

WaY To Gooooooooooooo...

AnDhArU AHWANITHULE :luck: :) :thumbup:

VBR

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
i think ur name is bhaskar right?i,m from andhra did my bds in banglore.where are you from?
drbask said:
Endhro Mahanubhavulu Andhariki Vandhanamulu..........,

This site seems to be doing a great job in getting people from one profession [ dEnTiStS] focus on their career by sharing their thoughts. I have browsed through most of the threads and find people willing to share their information for others good. I believe that information is the KEY to success. The thought of andhrites making a thread specially for them cropped up and hence this thread. I call upon all andhrites, to make this site RICH with ur posts

WaY To Gooooooooooooo...

AnDhArU AHWANITHULE :luck: :) :thumbup:

VBR

hi
thats only half of my name, anyway i'm from Nizamabad and did my bds in kvgdc-sullia near mangalore. Where in ap are u from, and which was ur college in B'lore.

VBR

Members don't see this ad :)
drbask said:
hi
thats only half of my name, anyway i'm from Nizamabad and did my bds in kvgdc-sullia near mangalore. Where in ap are u from, and which was ur college in B'lore.

VBR

hi bask,
mana andhriteski thread start chesinandhuku abhinandhanalu...i am from guntur and completed my BDS from DSCDS blore..

hi everybody
i'm new to this site and to the place as well.i'm from hyd and completed my bds from sndc gulbarga.presently at PA.i've just started preparing for part 1.......... and i'm just totally unaware of the whole process for applying for part 1 :confused: ....i'd be glad if anybody could guide me.

amac said:
hi,im from hyd too.did my bds from sndc,gulbarga.which batch of sndc are you from colors?
hi amac
i belong to the '97 batch.which batch do u beong to?

hello friends...

I am also from Andhra ( Vizag )...did my BDS in chennai....from TMDC...anyone out there from the same place or same college??? how many here are planning to join NYU this year???

hi
i just wanted to know whether we have only "limited attempts "for nbde(as i was told)

hi colours did u mention from which place u were. its ok, never mind. And as far as i know u can have two attempts per year with a gap of 3 months in between the attempts. but again once u apply to the ada u can write the exam on any date, uptill one year from the date of ur approval to write the exam. so dont worry about the number of attempts,u would want to give ur best shot in the first attempt and save on Time and money. :thumbup:

drbask said:
hi colours did u mention from which place u were. its ok, never mind. And as far as i know u can have two attempts per year with a gap of 3 months in between the attempts. but again once u apply to the ada u can write the exam on any date, uptill one year from the date of ur approval to write the exam. so dont worry about the number of attempts,u would want to give ur best shot in the first attempt and save on Time and money. :thumbup:

hi drbask
thanks a lot for the info.i'm from hyd.i comp.my bds from sndc,gulbarga.

happy ugadi to all andhrites. :)

Happy Ugadi!
Good wishes and God bless.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there...
happy ugadi.. to all of them.
im also from hyd. taking my part 2 shortly. company unte manchiga untadhi. any part 2 takers?? can discuss in telugu... :)
reply soon
chitz

chitz said:
Hi there...
happy ugadi.. to all of them.
im also from hyd. taking my part 2 shortly. company unte manchiga untadhi. any part 2 takers?? can discuss in telugu... :)
reply soon
chitz
manadi vijayawadandi!!!!!!!!!!bagunnarandi!!!!!!!

nice to know so many andhraites here!!! wud be great thread to help out each other. :) :) i am preparing for my part1...not applied yet!!!
i live in va....any 1 here??? cud be great to have a study partner.
all the best to u all :luck:

andari ki namaskaram......nenu BDS bangalore lo chesanu....naku part I ki guidance isthara??

happy sri rama navami to all of u. best wishes to those who r gonna take on NBDE shortly, give it ur best shot.
vbr. :luck:

hi
one of my friends from india who has done her mds in oral pathology wants to get into research (in oral and maxillofacial pathology).could anybody please tell me whats the procedure to go about it.
thanks

colours said:
hi
one of my friends from india who has done her mds in oral pathology wants to get into research (in oral and maxillofacial pathology).could anybody please tell me whats the procedure to go about it.
thanks
hi
In my school they will ask you for NBDE scores and ..............nothing much ucan apply `!!!! i guess its not very tough to get into reasearch programmes !since she/he has mds in oral pathology she can easily get into it

hey smilee,
check ur p.m. :smuggrin:
smilee said:
hi
In my school they will ask you for NBDE scores and ..............nothing much ucan apply `!!!! i guess its not very tough to get into reasearch programmes !since she/he has mds in oral pathology she can easily get into it

Any Andhrites joining NYU class of 2008? I am from Hyderabad.

Snowdrop