Andy has promised me that he will dance in New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Visiting expedia now. Wouldn't miss this for the world.

No worries. He'll just hide in his suitcase. Presto! AndyM will be invisible...

I went 2 college in new orleans

All of you will be on the dance floor with me. There will be none of this, "Hey I have a good idea...let's just sit here and watch Andy dance and laugh our asses off!" :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
All of you will be on the dance floor with me. There will be none of this, "Hey I have a good idea...let's just sit here and watch Andy dance and laugh our asses off!" :laugh:
I wonder if they spin Kylie Minogue down in N'orleans.

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
Oh dear. You don't look like you're kidding me.

And here I was thinking she was right up there with Nicole Kidman as one of Australia's most famous exports... She did "Locomotion" back in the 80s if you can remember that far.

streetcar_big.jpg

deschutes said:
Oh dear. You don't look like you're kidding me.

And here I was thinking she was right up there with Nicole Kidman as one of Australia's most famous exports... She did "Locomotion" back in the 80s if you can remember that far.
Yeah sorry...out of the loop on that one.

I've repressed many memories from the 80's :laugh:

The US and Canadian Academy of Pathology which is the largest branch of the International Academy of Pathology meets annually in Feb/March. And the next meeting is in New Orleans! :)

Nothing beats meeting up with SDN'ers in real life only to talk about...stuff going on on SDN :laugh:

bananaface said:
Karaoke or dancing, you choose. Personally, I prefer karaoke. I am chicken**** to sing in public, but I will do it if you will.
Nothing compares with drunk karaoke. :D

bananaface said:
I think I would be better drunk, because I would be less uptight. With Andy, I think you'd have to get him drunk just to get him to sing.
just drunk?

more like retahded pissah...then yes, maybe...

yaah said:
Dude you said retaahded pissah. You will fit in nicely there.
yeah, I bought "Boston-speak for Dummies" two days ago and I been practicing in the lab. unfortunately i can't change the fact that i'm still ****ing asian.