Anesthesiologists Gone WILD:: From doctor to madman in under 2 minutes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This should be a reminder to everyone not to be like this guy when they become a physician. What a pathetic piece of garbage this man is.

Members don't see this ad :)
i bet he is a perfectly respectable individual when he is sober
alcohol make u do crazy things man

You don't see any ND's doing this.

Just another reason ND>MD/DO.

He prob had a moment of [drunken] clarity once put in the car... i.e. "OOPS, I'm ****ed now!", at which point he figured "nothing to lose at this point. I will lose my job, my car, my mortgage and my wife. Might as well go cray and plead temp insanity."

This should be a reminder to everyone not to be like this guy when they become a physician. What a pathetic piece of garbage this man is.

how so? Its not like he embezzled millions or pyramid schemed elderly out of retirement.

He drove drunk. OH NOES!! I think it happens more than you think.

Because physicians have a god-complex and think they're the ****? Why else?

Members don't see this ad :)
how so? Its not like he embezzled millions or pyramid schemed elderly out of retirement.

He drove drunk. OH NOES!! I think it happens more than you think.

Great trollin bro.

Hopefully his career is over...would you want this guy to be responsible for your life or your wife's life or your mom's life? No thanks.

He prob had a moment of [drunken] clarity once put in the car... i.e. "OOPS, I'm ****ed now!", at which point he figured "nothing to lose at this point. I will lose my job, my car, my mortgage and my wife. Might as well go cray and plead temp insanity."

Idk man he might actually be insane....

"After being arrested and placed inside the patrol car, troopers said Bird became disruptive, yelling about a $54,000 in cash troopers found in his car, officials said."

"Officers also found a loaded .44 caliber revolver and a Glock 21 with 13 rounds inside his vehicle along with two prescription bottles, reports show."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ho...age/-/1637132/14143484/-/8rqjirz/-/index.html

Idk man he might actually be insane....

"After being arrested and placed inside the patrol car, troopers said Bird became disruptive, yelling about a $54,000 in cash troopers found in his car, officials said."

"Officers also found a loaded .44 caliber revolver and a Glock 21 with 13 rounds inside his vehicle along with two prescription bottles, reports show."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ho...age/-/1637132/14143484/-/8rqjirz/-/index.html

lol wow... Yeah a bit crazier than the video eludes.

I roll around with a glock 29 in my vehicle at almost all times....hmm.

drunk as a skunk.

Troopers took Bird to Florida Hospital East Orlando, where he kicked a light hanging above a hospital bed and made threatening remarks to troopers, the report states. He said he could "take" all three troopers and emphasized that he had weapons at his home, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

Bird previously lived in Broward County, where he worked at The Body Sculptique Cosmetic Center. An online profile lists him as "co-founder of Anti-aging & Aesthetic Medicine and The Body Sculptique" in Weston and says he is experienced in dermatological surgery, emergency medicine and anesthesiology.

The center specializes in fat-transfer buttocks augmentation, Botox injections, breast enlargement, hair removal and other cosmetic services. A woman who answered the phone Thursday said she was not allowed to comment and no one else was available.

Bird received his medical degree in 2001 from Wayne State University and was a resident in anesthesiology at the University of Florida, according to the Florida Board of Medicine.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...per-20120524_1_patrol-car-troopers-dui-charge

I dunno about laws up there but you can't roll here with while having any detectable BAC. period. :scared:

Oh same. Except when I am drunk or drinking haha.

But then again, id never act like a complete jackass like that...nor have I ever.

Oh same. Except when I am drunk or drinking haha.

But then again, id never act like a complete jackass like that...nor have I ever.

haha, I think Indiana has a law saying your BAC can't be above legal driving limits, but below that is fine. :eek:

I go with a 27, loaded with gold dots. ;)

haha, I think Indiana has a law saying your BAC can't be above legal driving limits, but below that is fine. :eek:

I go with a 27, loaded with gold dots. ;)

Gold dots were my fave before I started handloading. But you can actually get the gold dot bullets to load with. I usually use hornady XTPs for my defense loans. Those gold dots have an awesome hollow point on em haha so funny I always laugh when i see how big it is.

oh and EDIT. I cant imagine carrying over the legal limit. I recently dropped a few hundred bones on a police level breathalyzer to protect my career (lol) and at .08 im pretty reasonably drunk. Never woulda thought that before I bought the thing.

I would love to play with that thing. Is it portable? Do you carry it in your car?

Yeah its a handheld..I keep it in my glovebox. It comes to the bar sometimes...but that always means trouble haha. Was totally worth the money. Party favor and keeps me from driving over the limit. Philly has such ****ty public transportation I am almost always driving to and from bars.

Yeah its a handheld..I keep it in my glovebox. It comes to the bar sometimes...but that always means trouble haha. Was totally worth the money. Party favor and keeps me from driving over the limit. Philly has such ****ty public transportation I am almost always driving to and from bars.

My buddy in undergrad had one of those and he used to bring it to parties. It was a very good ice-breaker with girls.

My buddy in undergrad had one of those and he used to bring it to parties. It was a very good ice-breaker with girls.

Dude at this stage of the game its a good purchase if you ever need to be driving after drinking anything. Not to mention its a fun party favor!

International Society of Cosmetogynecology

is this an ultracompetitive specialty?

expert opinions on that stupid website liveleak

anesthesiologists generally are not well respected, as they are nominally physicians, and have the highest rates of substance abuse of any medical specialty.
Posted 1 hour ago By
smegmabreath

First of all, anethesiologists should NOT be calling themselves doctors, AT ALL! THAT is a disgrace to the profession of medicine.
Posted 4 hours ago By
ChuckYouFarley

Last edited:
expert opinions on that stupid website

anesthesiologists generally are not well respected, as they are nominally physicians, and have the highest rates of substance abuse of any medical specialty.
Posted 1 hour ago By
smegmabreath

First of all, anethesiologists should NOT be calling themselves doctors, AT ALL! THAT is a disgrace to the profession of medicine.
Posted 4 hours ago By
ChuckYouFarley

:laugh:

I'm more likely to believe the doctor than ******* cops known for stealing money. He overreacted, but wouldn't you be pissed and kind crazy with excess booze looking at the police take your money?

Dude probably had some mad gambling debts. Probably owed someone.

Wow. His life is over.

pre-med idealism at its best.

He most definitely got some disciplinary action. He is also very likely practicing as if the incident never happened. This is also a very clear reminder that physicians are also people and that people do sometimes make mistakes.

A very good many of you pre-med types here on SDN are also out binge drinking and being borderline ******ed on weekends (college weekends still start on wednesday, right?) and you have just had the good fortune not to get busted yet. I'll see you in the next bout of "got a public intox, how do I hide it from AMCAS" threads :laugh: