Angle Ranking and biology help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

archonsbk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For some reason, this is my worst section of PAT in crack the DAT.
I get 8-10 out of 15 right and I am trying to be better.
Quick glance isn't really working for me and I am wondering if anyone of you can share your wisdom to improve this section.

DAT in 7 days and I am starting to freak out, particularly about biology and some of the o chem reactions :(

Members don't see this ad.

have you been taking any practice tests? what were your scores? and CDP scores?

I took one yesterday and got a 19 (69 out of 90 right) and got a 20 (72 out of 90 right) today.
And both exams, I got 10/15 on angle ranking. This is for CDP.

Members don't see this ad :)
have you been taking any practice tests? what were your scores? and CDP scores?

I just got a 23 on my 5th test (82 out of 90) and guess what? another 5 wrong from angle ranking.... Oh and I took a OAT bio practice test and I got a 15 :(

Good thing you're taking the DAT and not the OAT tho.

Good thing you're taking the DAT and not the OAT tho.

I heard that the OAT bio is very similar to the DAT bio, but I found my weakness in biology, so I need to study in that section more...

How did you score an OAT 15? Isn't their scoring from like 200-300 or something?

How did you score an OAT 15? Isn't their scoring from like 200-300 or something?

I got 18 out of 40.... a few mistakes and lack of studying and I compared the 18 out of 40 to the DAT 2009 or 2007 version scoring table. It says 18-19 is 15 in biology...31-32 is 20.

Ohhhh. Makes sense. Keep it up, try and determine what areas of biology you're lacking in and brush up in Campbell's bio or whatever reference you're using!

Ohhhh. Makes sense. Keep it up, try and determine what areas of biology you're lacking in and brush up in Campbell's bio or whatever reference you're using!

Thank you! I am going through Cliff AP biology and Kaplan Blue book sumary...