RandomGuy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
hey y'all,
i'm angry because my dad has a friend in the admissions committee at the school that is my top choice, but he won't guarantee me placement in the class. i tried writing a letter, reminding him of his close friendship with my family, but he hasn't gotten back to me. maybe i should write him a check? that's not wrong is it? what are friends for anyway?

beaverfetus

poo-tee-weet?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Medical Student
RandomGuy said:
hey y'all,
i'm angry because my dad has a friend in the admissions committee at the school that is my top choice, but he won't guarantee me placement in the class. i tried writing a letter, reminding him of his close friendship with my family, but he hasn't gotten back to me. maybe i should write him a check? that's not wrong is it? what are friends for anyway?
extortion is more effective, i'm sure your dad has dirt

About the Ads

MinnyGophers

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2006
Status
Post Doc
RandomGuy said:
hey y'all,
I'd say write a huge check, and if that doesn't work, threaten to kill him. That always works.. oh wait.... maybe i shouldn't say that out loud... :scared:

Haemulon

Slippery When Wet
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2006
On SDN
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Trolling. :rolleyes: Iggie time.

sekem

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
RandomGuy said:
hey y'all,

This is the most low class post and the most disgusting post that I have ever read on SDN!

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2006
The Big Easy
Status
Medical Student
MinnyGophers said:
I'd say write a huge check, and if that doesn't work, threaten to kill him. That always works.. oh wait.... maybe i shouldn't say that out loud... :scared:
by huge check you mean those ridiculously oversized ones they give out at gold tours? Yea... id like checks like those

About the Ads

Wackie

Inappropriate, always
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2006
Home with the Armadillo
emt2doc.blogspot.com
Status
Pre-Medical
Go ahead and write him a check. But be careful. If your dad finds out, he might take your IPod away.

MinnyGophers

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2006
Status
Post Doc
Wackie said:
Go ahead and write him a check. But be careful. If your dad finds out, he might take your IPod away.
I know. You don't want to risk losing your ipod over medical school, do you??? Think. Think well.

ChymeChancellor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
MinnyGophers said:
I know. You don't want to risk losing your ipod over medical school, do you??? Think. Think well.
I have suspected you, MinnyGophers, as being DR. EUGENIC ever since that one thread about URM's. Is it true?

MiesVanDerMom

D.o. or Die
10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2004
With my husband, my kids, and the hellcat
Status
Resident [Any Field]
ChymeChancellor said:
RandomGuy is my new favorite troll!!!

he can't hold a candle to Dr. E! :love: :sleep: :love:

MinnyGophers

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2006
Status
Post Doc
ChymeChancellor said:
I have suspected you, MinnyGophers, as being DR. EUGENIC ever since that one thread about URM's. Is it true?
Heh? What thread about URM?

Are you serious? I don't know whether i should take it as a compliment or a huge insult :scared:

jstuds_66

Free cat to a good home
10+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2006
USA
Status
Attending Physician
I just hope that your top choice school isn't the same as my top choice school.

jstuds_66

Free cat to a good home
10+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2006
USA
Status
Attending Physician
Jenny83 said:
I just hope he's kidding about being a doctor :scared: :eek:
Ha Ha. True.

OP
R

RandomGuy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Wackie said:
yeah. or my 5,000 shares in janus. good call.

Dr. Mojo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2005
Status
RandomGuy said:
hey y'all,
Thought I'd catch you before you get banned. Could you please explain to me why trolls such as yourself like to well... troll? Seriously, what do you get out of it? I'm sure other normal SDNers would like to know.

Best,
Moj

DropkickMurphy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2005
A bar room in Mombasa drinking gin
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Dr. Mojo said:
Thought I'd catch you before you get banned. Could you please explain to me why trolls such as yourself like to well... troll? Seriously, what do you get out of it? I'm sure other normal SDNers would like to know.

Best,
Moj
I think it's the thrill of typing out as many pointless and inflammatory posts as possible with their one free hand before they get banned. :smuggrin:

Dr. Mojo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2005
Status
DropkickMurphy said:
I think it's the thrill of typing out as many pointless and inflammatory posts as possible with their one free hand before they get banned. :smuggrin:
Do they not have anything better to do with their time? Seriously? And they can't find something more amusing than getting a rise out of anonymous people on the net? And after a while, they can't even manage to accomplish that... People generally can pick them up after being on SDN a few weeks and simply don't care anymore... So much for thrill...

Moj

Oculus Sinistra

Finish it.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2006
Florida
Status
Pre-Medical
Dr. Mojo said:
Do they not have anything better to do with their time? Seriously? And they can't find something more amusing than getting a rise out of anonymous people on the net? And after a while, they can't even manage to accomplish that... People generally can pick them up after being on SDN a few weeks and simply don't care anymore... So much for thrill...

Moj

Silly human... trolls can't reason.

About the Ads