Annoyes at people who post there stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I totally agree with whoever posted this thread!

Ok great u have a perfect gpa and u have a 99 pcat score, we all know you will get into your top #1 school in the USA, good for u! But thanks for making everyone else seem like the worlds over for them who dont have those perfect scores!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I think it's very helpful when people post their stats. It helps others determine if they are competitive enough for certain schools. For example, my friend, who is now a 2nd year at Campbell, told me his stats were 3.5 gpa and 84% PCAT. He got into VCU and Campbell...but rejected from UNC. I appreciate this information. It means I have to make above a 84% to get into UNC. I also know two people that got into UNC with a 91% and 92% on the PCAT...so now I know I need at least a 91% to have a shot at UNC. So posting stats are very helpful in my opinion. It helps me know what my chances are! :D

Ya'll be surprised to find out how english incompetent your future classmates will be, assuming you get into pharmacy school of course. Ya'll better start nit picking now. Essay/competent writing skills come back when you apply for residencies and when writing SOAP notes in the hospital while on rotation.

whoo soap notes. fobby soap notes! hahah

Members don't see this ad :)
There are already enough PharmD diploma mills in the states, with plenty more opening up every year. If you can't get into a US pharmacy school then you don't need to be a pharmacist. It is not that difficult to get in, especially at some schools.

Which school did you apply and get in to?

I have heard about some easy schools down south as well but to me it is just hearsay right now...

I totally agree with whoever posted this thread!

Ok great u have a perfect gpa and u have a 99 pcat score, we all know you will get into your top #1 school in the USA, good for u! But thanks for making everyone else seem like the worlds over for them who dont have those perfect scores!

I agree! Stop making everyone else feel like losers and its the end of the world for them just because they don't have a perfect score! You don't need a perfect score to be a pharmacist!! Whoever is bragging about their scores, just stop! You are forcing others to have a low self esteem on themselves just because they didn't do as great as you did.

I agree! Stop making everyone else feel like losers and its the end of the world for them just because they don't have a perfect score! You don't need a perfect score to be a pharmacist!! Whoever is bragging about their scores, just stop! You are forcing others to have a low self esteem on themselves just because they didn't do as great as you did.

HAHAHA. Forcing others to have low self-esteem?? Making others feel like losers?

Hahaha, for a second there I thought we were talking about these feelings being invoked by AN INTERNET FORUM.

Last edited:
HAHAHA. Forcing others to have low self-esteem?? Making others feel like losers?

Hahaha, for a second there I thought we were talking about these feelings being invoked by AN INTERNET FORUM.

Haha. Damn I hate when people force me to have low self esteem. Jerks.

Whom are we speaking of when referring to 99 PCAT and 4.0 GPA? I dont think I've seen anyone post those stats before.

When people stop asking to see scores, then people will stop telling them. Be proud of your grades, YOU earned them. Be happy with your 3.0 or 4.0 they are yours and will be with you forever. If you are unsatisfyied with your grades you have noone else to blame for it except yourself. Sorry just my .02.

I don't have a issue with people posting their stats. There will always be people with better grades, better looking, better health, better personalities, better dressers, etc.

:eek::thumbup:I agree, there are people out there who will have better grades and better everything else in that matter....:thumbup:

however, the reason i posted this thread, and i may say it took a life of its own, with a few agreeing and a few disagreeing was because i was putting out the people who PURPOSELY post their stats, not to help people, or inspire but to just outright BRAG!:mad:...yes i do understand that there are people who post their stats for a good reason ....;)

BUT have you noticed that most of the stats, MOST NOT ALL, are really good stats, as if they were bragging, of course you would not be posting one's stats if it was not as outstanding...:eek:

And please this is a forum, not an ENGLISH class, so what i mispelled everyword in a sentence, who cares, get a life...i mispelled those words because i believe the content of my thread is more important than a bunch of grammatical errors....

And Finally, if you still are spell checking this message if you are reading it, and i bet there are, i feel sorrier for you than these braggers...:smuggrin:

People who post things like, " Will i get into school, I have a 4.0 and 99% PCAT and 1,000 hours of volunteer work". Yes i agree those people bug me to all hell. All you have to remember is they are trying to make themselves feel better for some reason or another. They need to get there gratitude from an internet forum. Just remember at least you have it where it counts. Just don't let things get to you so easily.

^ We don't need you 0.02 since, counting inflation, it doesn't get us very far..

Members don't see this ad :)
^ We don't need you 0.02 since, counting inflation, it doesn't get us very far..
In todays market it is really worth .00000002. Sorry if i had more i would happily give you more, im a very giving guy.:D

this thread made me lol

People who post things like, " Will i get into school, I have a 4.0 and 99% PCAT and 1,000 hours of volunteer work". Yes i agree those people bug me to all hell. All you have to remember is they are trying to make themselves feel better for some reason or another. They need to get there gratitude from an internet forum. Just remember at least you have it where it counts. Just don't let things get to you so easily.

You're just jealous that some of us know how to naturally pad our resumes :)

You're just jealous that some of us know how to naturally pad our resumes :)

hahah, high five evilolive. I remember proofing resumes from my friends, I felt like the plastic surgeon on The Swan.

and whoever mentioned self-esteem...it's called SELF esteem. Boohoo if someone makes you feel bad, that's your problem.

:eek::thumbup:I agree, there are people out there who will have better grades and better everything else in that matter....:thumbup:

however, the reason i posted this thread, and i may say it took a life of its own, with a few agreeing and a few disagreeing was because i was putting out the people who PURPOSELY post their stats, not to help people, or inspire but to just outright BRAG!:mad:...yes i do understand that there are people who post their stats for a good reason ....;)

BUT have you noticed that most of the stats, MOST NOT ALL, are really good stats, as if they were bragging, of course you would not be posting one's stats if it was not as outstanding...:eek:

And please this is a forum, not an ENGLISH class, so what i mispelled everyword in a sentence, who cares, get a life...i mispelled those words because i believe the content of my thread is more important than a bunch of grammatical errors....

And Finally, if you still are spell checking this message if you are reading it, and i bet there are, i feel sorrier for you than these braggers...:smuggrin:

Oh, I thought you posted this thread because you were beginning your menstrual cycle. :D (just playin' with you, don't fill your diapers)

The most important thing you can do is worry about your own grades and PCAT scores. Someone with good scores can get denied and someone with less than stellar scores can get accepted, so I've learned not to bother asking people what their stats are. If you have a 4.0 and 99% good for you, you deserve to be happy of your accomplishments. If you don't (like me), try to do the best you can to make yourself look good to adcoms and cross your fingers/pray on it. :)

I have heard that some kids got kicked out from pharmacy school for insulting other people for check thier grammar.

~Just heard.

I have heard that some kids got kicked out from pharmacy school for insulting other people for check thier grammar.

~Just heard.

Lol, sombody lied to you.

~Just heard.

:laugh::laugh:

hahah, oh man, i'd love the opportunity to tear your essay apart.

Ah man, Ninja Turtles were the shiat when I was growing up. I'm contemplating getting a ninja turtle tattoo in the near future--a realistic drawing, not the cartoon one. Just debating where to put it.

001917_24.jpg

Confettiflyer: I wasn't a fan of Donatello so that won't work.

UNM: That one is too cartoonish so it won't work either.

FinestDrug: I appreciate the metaphorical intention you're throwing out there but I fail to see how this helps with my tattoo idea.

Last edited:
Confettiflyer: I wasn't a fan of Donatello so that won't work.

UNM: That one is too cartoonish so it won't work either.

FinestDrug: I appreciate the metaphorical intention you're throwing out there but I fail to see how this helps with my tattoo idea.

No intentions, I just thought you wanted something more realistic.

You should locate the tattoo on your lower back... like a "tramp stamp" :) Jp

haha what makes you think that?!

I actually don't think you do, I was just askin'. You never know thoouggghhhh. Do you? What is it? A heart with stars around it? A moon? A bullseye?

I actually don't think you do, I was just askin'. You never know thoouggghhhh. Do you? What is it? A heart with stars around it? A moon? A bullseye?

That's for me to know and YOU to find out!

That's for me to know and YOU to find out!

Well if we run into each other on rotations someday, I'm going to hold you to that. Congrats on UOP btw, that attitude worked out in the end.

what is it with FinestDrug flirting with everyone on SDN :luck:

Well if we run into each other on rotations someday, I'm going to hold you to that. Congrats on UOP btw, that attitude worked out in the end.

Thanks calisoca,

I just paid my deposit for UOP.. IT'S OFFICIAL...
Isn't it such a great feeling knowing that our future is somewhat secure now?! Goodluck at Touro! (if you decide to go there)

what is it with FinestDrug flirting with everyone on SDN :luck:

You got it mixed up... it's the other way around.

Last edited:
Is there a website that pre-pharm students can go to to check other pre-pharm student's stats??? kinda like predents.com but for prepharms instead??

hahaha this thread is amusing me! :)
i can see both sides of all these arguments and i wouldn't argue over anything, but watching you guys fight is quite entertaining! :hungover: fight fight! ::meow!!::

dido!!!! :hungover: