Another Dental Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It looks pretty new, there is absolutely no action overthere! Here's the link:

http://www.studentdentist.com/cgi-bin/ubb1/ultimatebb.cgi

This forum is actually brought to you by Henry Schein, a major dental supply/instrument company. Check it out!

Members don't see this ad.

118 hits and 2 comments. Not exactly taking off like a rocket. But then again some TV spots that almost bit the dust their first season went on to win the Nielson ratings and Emmys after those slow beginnings. Sure has the look of the "old" SDN forums doesn't it. I also wonder how attractive the individual school format will be to prospective contributors.

Two downsides:

1) it doesn't have spots for Arizona or UNLV. Not that those schools are important to a whole lot of people, but I like the sites I frequent to be up-to-date.

2) The school format is lame. I'd rather speak with students from every school. Plus, if an individual has a question they may have to post the same questions to multiple forums. Too time consuming.

Members don't see this ad :)
I seen it about 2 years ago and no one ever uses it. Nothing like this one!

Besides, the company does bad business. They'll pursue you like crazy offering all kinds of things before the deal is closed. After they have the cash, they will not care a darn thing anymore.

Remember my advice, never buy from them. I have a couple of friends that used them twice, both in Miami and Philly and the story repeated again and again.

Hope this helps....