Another DR grade post.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ctaborda

hispanic-pre-med
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I had to drop a class because I didnt take the pre-req.. I know I learned my lesson..

My advisor just said to take BIO2 without taking BIO1, and I decided to drop it before it would hurt my gpa. I was just not in the level of those in my class, I rather wait until I take BIO1 on the summer and then take BIO2 in the fall.

Has anyone been in this situation?, I feel kind of nervous I dunno, and not happy with having done it.

Well thanks..
Carlos.

Members don't see this ad.

ctaborda said:
Well I had to drop a class because I didnt take the pre-req.. I know I learned my lesson..

My advisor just said to take BIO2 without taking BIO1, and I decided to drop it before it would hurt my gpa. I was just not in the level of those in my class, I rather wait until I take BIO1 on the summer and then take BIO2 in the fall.

Has anyone been in this situation?, I feel kind of nervous I dunno, and not happy with having done it.

Well thanks..
Carlos.

Oh no. Your chances of being admitted to med school are slim at best now. :eek: My advice: Have a backup plan.

damn, nice for the sacarsm... heh

Members don't see this ad :)
I had one W the first semester of my freshman year. It was never brought up in any of my interviews and it didn't seem to hurt me. However, it was not in one of the required prereqs. I've been told that most schools don't care about one or two W's but start raising eyebrows when you get three or more. I also took Biol2 before Biol1. It probably varies from one school to another but the info was totally different in these two classes and I found that I didn't really need to have the first bio class before the second. Perhaps just try taking one exam and seeing how it goes before dropping a class.