Another great example of Republicans being out of touch and just palinized.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
*reads the first 3 lines*

*Close the page*

Members don't see this ad :)
Republican or Democrat that is one hilarious article. The woman thinks the signs are for the deer? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reddit/r/politics is over there brah ---->

Reddit/r/politics is over there brah ---->
i understand this is no place for anything but dental related items, but i feel it is my obligation as a human being to spread the signs that we are headed towards the ideocracy pathway, so that maybe we can avoid it.

i understand this is no place for anything but dental related items, but i feel it is my obligation as a human being to spread the signs that we are headed towards the ideocracy pathway, so that maybe we can avoid it.

:)

Don't pretend to be enlightening when your post is nothing more than a sophomoric partisan attack. There's plenty of idiocy on both sides.

this thread is more embarrassing than a fattie calling him/herself big boned/curvy

smh