SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Another happy AMCAS verified applicant!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Coalboy, Nov 11, 2001.

1. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 14, 2001
    East Providence, RI
    Sorry, I was just so happy to see those red x's I heard everyone talking about.

:)

In a somewhat related note, I was at the Microsoft Developer Days event in Washington DC last week, held at the Omni Shoreham hotel. As I was walking to one of the presentations, I saw signs for an AAMC meeting, apparently being held at the same time. I thought about going and giving them a piece of my mind, but I decided against it. :)

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. none

none 1K Member 10+ Year Member

Jul 27, 2001
    Make sure you check out your printed application. It was a full month in between me getting the red X's and getting actually processed.

4. Coalboy

Oct 14, 2001
    East Providence, RI
    It said "Date Processed: 11/10/2001", and all my courses were verified, some with corrections.

5. ld106588

ld106588 Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 6, 2001
    Arkadelphia,AR
    When did you submit your application?

6. Coalboy

Oct 14, 2001
    East Providence, RI

7. Mage

Mage Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 17, 2001
    OH
    Same here. I was processed/verified a week ago, and submitted my app on Oct-1.

8. none

Jul 27, 2001
    Well, the later the app was submitted, the less bugs there were in it and thus...the easier it was to process.

9. twesting2173

twesting2173 Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Oct 17, 2001
    this is NOT FAIR! i'm really glad you've had you app verified, but i submitted mine on sept 10 and still have NOTHING! i'm going crazy here--two of the schools that i've contacted have told me that they must have verified applications before they even look at them. does anyone know what i should do? who do i call? what do i say? i'm sorry, but i'm jsut so upset. :mad: :mad: :mad:

10. none

Jul 27, 2001
    VERY good time to remind all that you all have the ability to erase your own message and even edit it. Just click the pencil icon.