Another help i am going crazy my mcat score!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ahs4n

MS0
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
a

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think many folks score a few points below their practice average (I did anyway). I'm sure there are other anecdotal experiences that differ. If I was in your position I'd take it again when my averages had increased about 3 points higher than before, to have confidence that I've improved. In any event, I hear about folks who get in with your stats, especially DO, so it doesn't hurt to apply now. Just be realistic about your school selections. Best wishes.

Anyone else care to comment...I'm freaking out...I was hoping to be able to apply broadly with some top ten schools possibly. Is it even possible to get my scores up to let's say a 35 in 1 month of studying without anything else?

I don't know if I should go ahead and retake the mcat or just apply ED to my state and also retake the mcat?

It appears you have deleted your original post. Don't know how bad that MCAT was, but judging from your panic, I'm going to guess you are more like a 30. If this is the case, pulling to a 35 in a month is tough. Take practice exams and see where you stand, there is really no other way to do it. And don't forget DO is a perfectly reasonable alternative.