1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Another MCAT dream

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Mossjoh, Jun 13, 2001.

1. Mossjoh

Mossjoh Mayo Clinic-PGY2
    10+ Year Member

THAT'S IT!!!! I can't take this anymore. Last night, I had another one of those MCAT score dreams, the first I've had in a while. I actually saw scores this time, they weren't pretty!!!
    The VR was a 3!!! A 3!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!
    The PS was printed as 10-12! How dumb.
    And get this, in the dream the BS was a 1!!!
    How can you possibly get a 1?

I'm sure I didn't do that badly, just wanted to share another one of my dreams and I'm hoping they don't become reality when that envelope arrives.

Ready for that envelope....
    Mossjoh

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Mossjoh.... Shooot daannngg!!! This waiting must be eating you alive.... It even got into your subconscious.... Go vent out your frustrations by working out and hanging with friends and venting with them....

I feel for you, though.... I was once there.... Like you said, I'm sure you didn't do that poorly.... Good Luck as always.... Go take up a hobby!!! :D

4. 12R34Y

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    i had another crazy, horrible dream again about the MCAT two nights ago. I got a 3,4,5!!!! can you believe that? I was devastated and you have no idea how relieved I was to wake up and realize it was a dream!!!

later

5. pre-hawkdoc

pre-hawkdoc Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

kids, relax. worrying about the MCAT now is useless. the fact of the matter is that you either did well or you didn't. in most cases, probably the former. i'm waiting with the rest of you, but you have to calm yourselves down--it's out of your hands now. besides, IF you did do poorly, these are likely your last few free days of the summer, so go enjoy them.
    on a side-note, kudos to myself for enlightening you all 50 times and attaining senior member status. woohoo. with that on my application, how can med schools NOT accept me???
    peace out.

6. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Mossjoh, you're so nervous, even I have started to dream about your scores. Good luck, and don't let it get to you. :)

7. Mossjoh

Mossjoh Mayo Clinic-PGY2
    10+ Year Member

I just like to add my stories! I'm doing okay really, I thought you would get a kick out of it!

Mossjoh!!

8. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    We know, mossjoh.... We're just showin' some support.... Glad you're okay.... Keep the faith!!! :D

9. moo

moo 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Just another week guys, and our scores will be here... Funny, though, I haven't been dreaming or even thinking about my scores. I'm just curious about what I got...

10. XX scooby doo doo XX

XX scooby doo doo XX Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I dreamed of a 4 (total) the week after the MCAT! :(

One week until scores come in. Will the site be really quiet or will people post scores even though they were really disappointed?

I so hope that I could show something for four months of studying.