another nyu thread

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jdub, Aug 22, 2001.

1. jdub

jdub Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    hey all,

i called nyu to see if i could verify that all of my stuff was in. the lady told me that she could not do that and it would be 6 to 8 weeks before i would recieve something in the mail saying that my app is complete. she said that i shouldn't call before then because they won't know.

has anybody verified that their app is complete with nyu? who did you talk to?

take care all :D

2. Sir William Osler

Sir William Osler Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

jdub,

i called once about a week ago. i wont do that again! hehe. give em some time in my opinion. it's still very early in the process.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sammmeyeam

Sammmeyeam Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I called them like a week ago, and she basically said not to call, and that they were going to mail out those postcards within the next few weeks.

4. synite

synite Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

same here...i got the "you'll get a postcard" response also. don't bother calling NYU cause you'll just piss them off. i was told they were notorious for being unfriendly, anyway.

5. does anyone know if nyu recalculates gpa?

6. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i received my app complete postcard on 9/5/01, and they received my app on 8/13...so hang in there!!