Another Online Medical University starting in 2008: Campuses ALL OVER THE WORLD!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preDPM

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems that there are new universities with fancy websites opening all the time. I found the following one intriguing because they apparently have a "campus" in so many places (see the list on their site!):laugh:

I posted this in the Carib forum because they even have many campuses in Americas! So let me be among the first to start a thread that will surely be a bashing fest of this new school. I am almost certain it would be taken apart once people find out what it offers or rather how it offers the MD program.

This school is apparently located in many places around the world:D Their main "campus" is based in Phillipines and they are starting classes this year!

Name: American Medical University (AMU)

Let the fun begin

Members don't see this ad.

What a scam
United States Of America
clinical site affiliation located in all 50 states.

Yea right!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah sounds like a scam.. do they even tell you how much it is.

I am waiting for University of Pheonix online to start the MD program.

Notice how the picture of their campus location ( I assume its the main campus) looks like a model of a university campus. I mean, according to the picture, the campus seems to be made out of plastic parts. Its probably supposed to pass for an aerial view, but to me it looks more like something built from a set of Legos.

So I truly hope no one on this god beautiful earth will go to these medical schools. Some people unfortunately will get scooped into these scam schools net.

So at all cost please kindly avoid these schools.

Save your hard earned money and your very very very precious time.

Good luck to all the pre-med, med students and fellow residents.

Sincerely,

MDPWR.

What a scam

Yea right!

I caught another lie too oldpro! Check this out man!

FAQ QUESTION

As a graduate of this program, where can I practice?

A:After you have graduated from the program, you are eligible for entering residency as a (here the lie starts) Medical Doctor in any state in the U.S. and in over 75 countries around the world..LOLZ

Yeah the degree is so good from American medical university, that you just have to mentioned it to the residency program director that your school has a online program and they will make sure that you will never get the residency. All the students get 99% in USMLES lolz.

Stay away at all cost folks, don't waste your money and time!!!!!!!