another please help me rank...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GIDoc9898

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
so I am leaving the country in about a week and need to submit my rank list before that time! its quite anxiety provoking! if anyone could give me their two cents it would be much apprecitated... I am thinking of doing GI, but heme-onc isn't out of the question. I want to be in a city to get a good diversity of patient pathology and develop clinical skills.. not too interested in basic science research. I'm having a tough time with my number two spot!

1. BWH
2. BI Deaconess
3. UPenn
4. MGH
5. Mt. Sinai
6. Yale
7. Brown
8. NYU
9. ?? BU vs. Jefferson vs. Dartmouth

you have some great programs on your list; i'm sure it will work out well wherever you end up. based purely on reputation, mgh and bwh are probably equal. i belive mgh has been more of a surgical hospital than bwh, so consider that, for whatever it's worth. penn is an awesome program which will not close any doors. and mssm should be high on your list if you're considering GI. i dont follow the GI world very much, so maybe some other people can chime in.