Another Poll: NYU versus Mount Sinai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry sorry sorry :)

Just I want to try this one now that we have the poll :)

Members don't see this ad.

So interesting case we have here:

Looks like so far:

1) Mount Sinai
2) NYU
3) UPitt

Sound about right?

Well I heard that Mount Sanai lets you paint your NY apartments any color you want. I always want to do that and it's never allowed by apartment managers...A+ in my book. So there you have it - Mount Sanai.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I guess it's now:

1) NYU
2) Mount Sinai
3) Upitt

Just wondering on this NYU versus Sinai thing..Why NYU over Sinai? I personally felt Sinai was much nicer in all respects. NYU I felt like I was at a huge hospital though...ah well...

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Scooby Doo:
•Well I guess it's now:

1) NYU
2) Mount Sinai
3) Upitt

Just wondering on this NYU versus Sinai thing..Why NYU over Sinai? I personally felt Sinai was much nicer in all respects. NYU I felt like I was at a huge hospital though...ah well...•••••I agree!

I personally liked Sinai MUCH more than NYU. NYU has better name recognition though, which doesnt mean much within the medical community. I believe their ranking is about the same. I just thought that Sinai had much nicer facilities, housing, location, students, curriculum, and hospital. However Bellevue/NYU hospital is more of a county type hospital (I'm not excactly sure how it works in NY) and so the clinical training there would be fantastic. All in all, both schools are great, but I vote for Sinai.

I compared Sinai's match list with NYU's match list and both were comparable. I really think both schools are great but I lean more to Sinai.