Mar 9, 2013
Status
Hi guys,

I know there are a million of posts about this but I've read through them and am still somehow confused haha.

I took the GRE back in June and had the scores sent to the schools that I plan to apply to. I've been working on the SOPHAS application and no official test information is shown on my application. I checked the SOPHAS GRE score code list and matched it to the codes shown on the recipient school list on my ETS account and somehow they don't match. I'm pretty sure I chose public health as the choice under the schools when I used my free score reports at the end of the GRE. Is this why they're not showing up? Or did I miss an obvious step? Or if they are actually wrong, how would I go about getting them matched up and sent to SOPHAS? I know the scores are floating around the school somewhere.

Sorry for the repeat question! Thanks!

Sep 13, 2014
When you sent the scores to the school it should say "SOPHAS" next to the school name, or else you just sent the scores directly to that school. So when you go on ETS and choose your school recipient it should say for example University of Massachusetts school of public health SOPHAS.

It should only take about three weeks from the test date until the scores show up on your SOPHAS if you sent them the same day. If they're not on your account yet something definitely is wrong.

Not sure if you did this or not, hope this helped. Good luck!

Sep 13, 2014
As you can see here, you can send your score to many departments in Columbia U but for public health you need to send it to the one that says SOPHAS at the end.

Attachments