Another question about updating schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefullmdplz

Reaction score
Sorry to add yet another post about this, but I couldn’t find a similar situation in the posts about this.

I recently presented a poster at a national conference and will be presenting this same poster at a local university next week. In some of my secondaries when asked about future plans, I said that I would be presenting the poster at the national conference but didn’t mention the university because I didn’t know I’d be presenting it there. Would it be worthwhile to send an update to schools about these 2 presentations? I have no other poster presentations on my app.

I was also thinking of including some updated volunteering (>50 hours) and that I will be presenting a poster for a different project at a national conference next May.

Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to add yet another post about this, but I couldn’t find a similar situation in the posts about this.

I recently presented a poster at a national conference and will be presenting this same poster at a local university next week. In some of my secondaries when asked about future plans, I said that I would be presenting the poster at the national conference but didn’t mention the university because I didn’t know I’d be presenting it there. Would it be worthwhile to send an update to schools about these 2 presentations? I have no other poster presentations on my app.

I was also thinking of including some updated volunteering (>50 hours) and that I will be presenting a poster for a different project at a national conference next May.

Thanks for your help!
The Admissions Dean will NOT scream out out to his/her Admin "Get this kid in here for an interview!"

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks for your help!

I agree with my learned colleagues that this is not significant enough to update.

Reactions: 1 user