1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Question about Wright State

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by tatabox80, Dec 9, 2002.

1. tatabox80

tatabox80 Super-Duper Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hello,
    Checked my status page at Wright state and it says that all of my letters of recommendation are in. Does this mean that my application is complete? I know it might sound like a stupid question, but just didn't want to assume it was when they still needed something. I tried contacting the school but they weren't very good about getting back to me...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. maybe

maybe Junior Member

I am in the same boat, but i think it means "complete and pending" because i haven't heard anything since the beginning of october. I have a feeling they're working slower than many schools, but i'm also out of state...

4. Jmassey

Jmassey Member
    7+ Year Member

Yes, I'm afraid they must be runnning quite slow this year. I interviewed with them in early October and still have not heard anything back. My web status hasn't even been updated since then either. I'm half tempted to call them this week, just to see what is up with my application, and if I should be expecting to hear something anytime soon.