another set of AADSAS Application questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grkstudent22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm trying to complete this application but I'm having a little difficulty.
These are my questions:
1. What exactly are the transcript matching forms? And what do we have to do with them? (probably already answered but I couldn't find it anywhere on here)
2. I made the dean's list from fall 05 to spring 07 but I dont know how to put that in without listing all of the different semesters.
3. Where on the application would you put a teaching assistant position?
4. Would an art minor count as being a 2nd degree? or would I not put that in there at all?

Thanks!!! sorry so many random questions

Members don't see this ad.

the transcript matching form is located under "colleges attended." after you fill out that section, you need to print it out and take it to your colleges registar's office and have them send that form along with your transcript to AADSAS. the address is on that form.

should you send these forms first to the schools registrar and then request a transcript to be sent to aadsas?

Members don't see this ad :)
i just took them myself and had them send it along with the transcript. u also have to pay like 5 bucks! make sure they send the transcript, otherwise they will stamp "student copy" and it will not be valid.

Hi guys,
I'm trying to complete this application but I'm having a little difficulty.
These are my questions:
1. What exactly are the transcript matching forms? And what do we have to do with them? (probably already answered but I couldn't find it anywhere on here)
2. I made the dean's list from fall 05 to spring 07 but I dont know how to put that in without listing all of the different semesters.
3. Where on the application would you put a teaching assistant position?
4. Would an art minor count as being a 2nd degree? or would I not put that in there at all?

Thanks!!! sorry so many random questions

1. TMF - like stated above... print, fill out necessary information, take to institution, and have them send it with your transcript
2. just put your most recent dean's list award... thats what i think... i forget... but if there is a time period... just but from XXX-XXX
3. depends... if you volunteered...but under volunteer experience... if not, but under work experience...
4. no... a minor is obviously not a degree... if there isnt a place to put minors (ie. a minor option, 2nd emphasis, etc.) just dont put it... but put it in supplemental information and note that you were an art minor... most likely help build your "dexterity" resume...

hope it helps

Okay... so you printed out the form, went to each school, gave them the form and requested a transcript to be sent with the form? Just making sure because I dont want to mess this up. Thanks though!

Thanks everyone!!

- what if I cant go to the school myself?

Here's a question about the transcripts...

I studied abroad and have class credit that transferred (not the grade) and I also have a class I basically took for fun and didn't get credit.

How do I put these grades in and do I add them into my science gpa?

Would it be a bad idea to separately list out each Dean's list award individually? Meaning it would as for example, be 3 out of 5 of the "awards that are most important to you"?

Would it be a bad idea to separately list out each Dean's list award individually? Meaning it would as for example, be 3 out of 5 of the "awards that are most important to you"?

I would say yes, it wouldn't be the best idea. I think the schools would like to see a variety of awards, if possible.

does everyone that gets on the dean's list automatically nominated for The National Dean's List??

I would get that letter every time I was on the Dean" list...

should i put National Dean's List nomination as well??:thumbup:

Thanks wannab! I too was a national dean's list nominee....are you going to list that?