SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Another stupid question

Discussion in 'Clinicians [ RN / NP / PA ]' started by angelic02, Aug 22, 2002.

  1. angelic02

    angelic02 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

    Jul 11, 2002
    Are there any reputable podiatry programs outside of the United States? Will graduates of such programs be able to be licensed in the United States, the District of Columbia, or territories thereof? Thanks.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Toejam

    Toejam Terminal Student 7+ Year Member

    May 12, 2002
    35 miles from Pomona
    I would say, no, no and no.

    As far as I know, there is nothing like the podiatry that's practiced in the U.S. outside of the U.S. Anything remotely connected to podiatry outside of the U.S. is called chiropody and cannot be used in this country.

    Think of it this way, too. MD's from other countries can't use their licenses here. Do you think a podiatrist could do it?

Share This Page