MD ANSWERED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Reaction score
ANSWERED

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Without an MCAT we can’t even guess. A July date won’t be late if you have everything ready to submit when you get your score back. But more importantly, why on earth would you even think of applying with a personal statement that you self describe as “ not particularly exemplary”?

Reactions: 1 user
Without an MCAT we can’t even guess. A July date won’t be late if you have everything ready to submit when you get your score back. But more importantly, why on earth would you even think of applying with a personal statement that you self describe as “ not particularly exemplary”?
By "not particularly exemplary" I meant that it will be a good essay but not one that adcoms would find particularly unique/one that stands out from the rest. My story is important to me, but it's not one that will WOW adcoms. Only having my MCAT later in the cycle means that adcoms will be much more selective, so not standing out like that I feel will not look good for my chances