1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Answers to AAMC III

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by SuzyQ, Aug 3, 2002.

1. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have a BIG favor to ask. Could someone post the answers to AAMC III for all 3 sections??? If you only have time for 1 section,however, could you do the PS section? Thanks so much in advance :love:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rCubed

rCubed taiko master
    10+ Year Member

ok, this is starting from #66, and read horizontally

66. A D A B B D D D C B C A C A A D D D B D D B C B C C B D A B D 97. A C C A A D A C C D A C C A C A C C B C D A C C B B D B B D C 128. B A A A A C C B A B D B A B D

i gotta go now, if i have time later on, i'll post the answers for V and BS

3. anmol

anmol Member
    7+ Year Member

Suzy Q

hey here are the AAMC III bio answers:

BIO
    145)C B C A D D D D
    152)A A B C C A D D
    160)A C A B B A B A
    168)D C B B A A C C
    175)D C B A C A B A
    183)D B C D B C B A
    191)D B D B A C A C
    199)A C B B A B A C
    207)D C D B C D B A
    215)D D C A D C B

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...