Antarctica to open 5 brand new whopping pharmacy schools.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IndiegirlLA

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Woah, anyone heard of this? They are also going to have satellite campuses as well, which are literally going to be on the moon and in orbital space as well. The schools will apparently be called :
Antarctica school of pharmacy 1
Antarctica college of pharmacy 2
Antarctica university school of pharmacy 3
Antarctica Pharmacy School 4
University of Antarctica: School of Pharmacy 5

What do you guys think of this? With each school having classes sizes of over 3000. I think this is good news. They also claim that students will get to intern at local igloos where polar bears and penguins need lots of medical attention. With a residency placement of 1% in the hospitals of penguin.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
silly - polar bears don't live in Antarctica - they live in the arctic

Reactions: 3 users
silly - polar bears don't live in Antarctica - they live in the arctic

You’re wrong. Polar bears are now having to relocate because they don’t have residency and can’t find full time work anymore. They’re tired of being told that full time work is 1 hour a week now.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You’re wrong. Polar bears are now having to relocate because they don’t have residency and can’t find full time work anymore. They’re tired of being told that full time work is 1 hour a week now.
I thought they had to relocate because of global warming

Reactions: 2 users
I hear the scientific research stations have great benefits.

Reactions: 2 users
Woah, anyone heard of this? They are also going to have satellite campuses as well, which are literally going to be on the moon and in orbital space as well. The schools will apparently be called :

What do you guys think of this? With each school having classes sizes of over 3000. I think this is good news. They also claim that students will get to intern at local igloos where polar bears and penguins need lots of medical attention. With a residency placement of 1% in the hospitals of penguin.

I think I might apply to be dean. Will there be classes outside on good weather days?

Reactions: 1 user

Don't Forget ACOM (Antarctica College of Medicine) the 3-year program. Gotta pump out those graduates quicker than everyone else!

Members don't see this ad :)

Some of them have to relocate as far as the Sahara Desert, Death Valley, and other parts of the equator where they cannot stand the heat. They have no other options when they’re $2m+ in debt.

This is just not going to be enough. With the changes in pharmacist scope of responsibility and the incredible advances in scope of practice this new frontier brings, demand for pharmacists will explode. I think they need to consider increasing class sizes and at least several more schools to meet this demand from the expanded scope of practice.

This all sounds legit to me.

I appreciate your attempt at humor but this wasnt very successful unfortunately

This poor child will someday be the angel of death that walks into a district meeting decked out in trench coat and Donnie Darko rabbit head toting spraying fire and brimstone amongst the crowd.
images

All I can say is I'll be the one clapping hysterically as my life slips away, "thank you, thank you, for putting all of us out of our misery. You go, girl!"

Vegeta! Tell me what the class size is?

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 users