Ciardeme

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2001
New Jersey
Visit site
Status
Hey, this is getting ridiculous. I live outside of Princeton, so my mail service has been really affected by the current Anthrax situation. Our post office actually looks like it has been wrapped in a giant plastic bag! I received a letter today from UCONN, post dated 11/9. How can we be expected to be timely with our responses if our mail is being diverted to be decontaminated? This really bites! Should i contact each school and give them the low down on my situation? :mad:

Original

Ogori-Magongo Warrior
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2001
Visit site
Status
I was misled by the title of your post. I thought you were worried that adcoms might begin lacing rejection letters with anthrax. They'll be like: "can you believe this sh!t? what was (s)he thinking applying here? look at those stats! kill that son of a b!tch"

B

BlackPuma

Originally posted by Original:
<strong>I was misled by the title of your post. I thought you were worried that adcoms might begin lacing rejection letters with anthrax. They'll be like: "can you believe this sh!t? what was (s)he thinking applying here? look at those stats! kill that son of a b!tch"</strong><hr></blockquote>

oh my gosh that was so freakin funny...laughed my A$$ off. :D

StitchEM

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2001
Visit site
Status
In responce to the original poster, I would call the schools and explain. I have a similar situation as I live near the Brentwood postoffice. Most schools were like, "don't worry, everything is messed up right now, but we'll make a note of it in your file." Hope you hear lots of good news soon.