Anthrax vs. rejected pre-med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lady in red

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering, whats more hazardous for a postal worker--receiving antrhax or encountering a pre-med who just got a rejection letter? I guess depends on how one wants to die. I am just bored...
on a serious note, people, please don't harass/ stalk/abuse mailmen--poor things have enought stuff to worry about. Just because they carry the letter(s) to you does not mean they wrote it! i won't recommend following them to get the mail either. the best way to receive an intervew/accepted invite is to think it will never come so when it does, you are surprised and extra-happy!

Members don't see this ad.

I bet it is more dangerous to encounter the anxious pre-med. There are more of them and we are more predictable. While we probably haven't killed anyone, we may have inflicted emotional and mental damage on many individuals through the years. :)

It REALLY sucks to be me right now. I am both extremly anxious about the rejection and directly affected by the anthrax scare. My mail is routed through Hamilton NJ. And yes, it has been closed for weeks! What if all of those acceptance letters are being irradiated as we speak? No, just kidding..i am just sending out my secondaries. But could you imagine, after all of the crap that BUTT-CAS has put us through, now i have to deal with Anthrax laced mail! :( :(