antsy waiting for non-rolling schools' decisions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdurfa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone else anxious to hear back from non-rolling schools that you realistically won't hear from for at least another 2 months? :scared: :scared:

nervous..
:barf:

Members don't see this ad.

anyone else anxious to hear back from non-rolling schools that you realistically won't hear from for at least another 2 months? :scared: :scared:

nervous..
:barf:

It's especially tough when you add that some of the "rolling" schools where you've interviewed haven't even gotten back to you...

nervous..
:barf: :wow:

yup, but not enough to throw up in someone elses mouth!:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
counting the two days for mail to travel 60 miles...there's only a little over 12 weeks left until I hear from my dream school (and only school that's given me any love, tho colorado says my application is still 'active'...)

Good luck to all waiting:luck:

lol i am anxious about all schools, i was checking my mail like 5 times a day, until i made the smart decision and found out that all mail are put in our boxes by 12.

counting the two days for mail to travel 60 miles...there's only a little over 12 weeks left

Rachmoninov3, I think we're waiting for the same non-rolling SW school. How are you passing the time?

aiyah, i woke up in the middle of the night and started freaking out about this whole application process. not fun. good luck to all, here's to hoping we all find what we're looking for. :oops:

lol i am anxious about all schools, i was checking my mail like 5 times a day, until i made the smart decision and found out that all mail are put in our boxes by 12.

HAHAHA ME TOO! And there was even a sign on the wall I just didn't read. >.<

Sigh.

Mrssmith: if you consider watching old man gloom die every fall, and walk to chimayo in the spring, then we're talking about the same school.

Actually, I've been passing the time by working insane amount of hours. I've also plan to start '10 weeks to a faster half marathon' training program that I've used before and works great. I plan to start next week, as we have 11 more weeks to wait!

BTW You didn't happen to take 'organic chemistry of biological mechanisms' with Mariano last semester did you?