• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

luckyn07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2007
IL
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Do you think it will be possible to raise each section by 3 points in one month? :oops:

drakyn07

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2006
Boston
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
depends. the lower your score is now, the easier it will be.

i just wanted to comment on how similar our screen names were :p

Anastasis

caffeinated for safety
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2005
TX
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Do you think it will be possible to raise each section by 3 points in one month? :oops:
Depends on number now, but PS/BS it's possible. I think that would be hard with Verbal (unless your current score is very low and you just need to build up endurance to finish reading all the pasages).

Monarch Kong

It means King Kong
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2006
Texas
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student

Have you taken a full length CBT practice test? I've found that I do much better on the CBT's compared to the written because I'm used to the computer. Reading verbal passages on the computer with the highlight feature is much much nicer too.

About the Ads

luckyn07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2007
IL
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Have you taken a full length CBT practice test? I've found that I do much better on the CBT's compared to the written because I'm used to the computer. Reading verbal passages on the computer with the highlight feature is much much nicer too.
i think i might have a reading disorder... :p i took the full length cbt and got 5 on verbal, 7 on physics, and 8 on bio. ive been putting off studying for verbal but i guess i have to get cracking!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.