Anxiety....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luckyn07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think it will be possible to raise each section by 3 points in one month? :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

depends. the lower your score is now, the easier it will be.

i just wanted to comment on how similar our screen names were :p

Do you think it will be possible to raise each section by 3 points in one month? :oops:
Depends on number now, but PS/BS it's possible. I think that would be hard with Verbal (unless your current score is very low and you just need to build up endurance to finish reading all the pasages).

Have you taken a full length CBT practice test? I've found that I do much better on the CBT's compared to the written because I'm used to the computer. Reading verbal passages on the computer with the highlight feature is much much nicer too.

Members don't see this ad :)
depends. the lower your score is now, the easier it will be.

i just wanted to comment on how similar our screen names were :p
wow that soooo funny... i was cracking up when i saw that~ :D

Have you taken a full length CBT practice test? I've found that I do much better on the CBT's compared to the written because I'm used to the computer. Reading verbal passages on the computer with the highlight feature is much much nicer too.
i think i might have a reading disorder... :p i took the full length cbt and got 5 on verbal, 7 on physics, and 8 on bio. ive been putting off studying for verbal but i guess i have to get cracking!!