Any 3rd/4th yr LECOM students doing their rotations in Philly?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcp5016

Round 2 Success Story
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to take to someone about their experiences

Members don't see this ad.

Just wanted to take to someone about their experiences

I don't think there are too many LECOMers on here that rotated in Philly. The only thing I know is some students had all their Philly sites drop them and they had to find spots outside Philly.

my buddy Rob is there (c/o 2013) and so far as I know he's enjoying it. He's on SDN, but not sure if he posts much

edit: bleeker is right though, LECOM has lost many philly sites in the past. if you're interested in the area, stake it out for your electives, it's a safer alternative

Members don't see this ad :)
@Bleeker, You've got a PM in your mailbox about Wilson if you please.

T

Well that is unfortunate. I'm from philly and really hoped to go back (my family and girl are down there), the only affiliates left are Aria and Mercy suburban. With mercy only having a one month rotation.

Well that is unfortunate. I'm from philly and really hoped to go back (my family and girl are down there), the only affiliates left are Aria and Mercy suburban. With mercy only having a one month rotation.

There was a 13 in Scranton but I'm not sure if it's still available and how close it is to Philly

Can anyone comment more on Aria Health in Philadelphia? I'm planning on doing my last two internal medicine rotations there to be back home but I want to make sure it's a good hospital before I commit. Anything about how the doctors are, how organized the hospital system is, how much you get to do as a student, etc.

Also, anyone know the same information about Warren Hospital in Phillipsburg, NJ?