Any acceptances to Colorado?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there,
I was just wondering...anyone accepted to CO yet? They said at my interview that it wouldn't be for awhile...but my patience (lack thereof ;) ) is getting the best of me....thought I'd check.

~Gi

Members don't see this ad.

Just thought I'd try and revive this thread with the same question as above...

When I was there a couple of weeks ago, I remember them saying that almost everyone (unless they are extra-special) would be notified in March or April.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone still waiting????

I received my acceptance on Monday, March 4th, dated March 1st. I was pleasantly surprised; I interviewed in mid-December, and it was my first interview experience. I really hit it off with my first interviewer, but I didn't think my second interview went particularly well.

The most surprising part about the acceptance is that I am not from Colorado. I guess I did something right that they liked. It was a great school in a great location, but since I was accepted to my state school (who's tuition is much more reasonable), I will probably decline my acceptance from CU. If you have any questions, please ask. -Ace

Interviewed December 3rd, still no word. Hopefully we'll hear in the next few weeks!

I interviewed on January 7th and was accepted on February 4th. I talked to some of the admissions people there, though, when I interviewed, and it sounded as though they were way behind. Chances are, I got lucky and mine probably just slipped through the cracks.