Any accepted delayed decision applicants at Tufts yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrFlower

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As we quickly approach the middle of March, I'm feeling a bit of apprehension regarding becoming outright accepted from the delayed decision pool since being placed there in December. Does anyone have any information regarding the number of people that do actually get accepted after getting the delayed decision notice? Or are a lot of them ultimately waitlisted or rejected, especially after all this time?

Any light shed on this matter will be very very much appreciated!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry, I have no input other than to say that I'm in your same position. I know I read a post in a different thread from an applicant that was delayed in October and accepted in January. Guess we just have to sit tight for a while...

Members don't see this ad :)
I was just accepted this last week from the delayed decision list after interviewing in early Feb. My acceptance letter came one week after I sent the Dean of Admissions a letter of intent.

Congratulations, jjthomas, that's wonderful news. I hope that those of us waiting for Tufts as a first choice also hears some good news soon...

...does anyone have any idea if most of the delayed decision applicants are accepted at the end of the cycle or are a lot of them rejected? I'm still trying to figure out where we delayed decision applicants really are in the midst of things; i.e., are those accepted earlier as delayed decision applicants the ones to be accepted and those held later ultimately rejected? And are any interviewed applicants rejected immediately?

*sigh* More waiting...

I'm not sure what are chances are as DD applicants but the letter I recieved was pleasant and seemed to imply hope. Good enough for me, I'll cling to whatever bone they throw me at this point ;)

Hey

i want to contact them, who should i contact: Dr. Sarno (Dean of admissions) or Mr. Slavin (Director of admissions).

Thank You