any advice for a student just admitted to wayne state university pharm school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yeeseng

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
u know how there is such a huge diff from high school to college and there are so much information i wish i knew ahead of time. like making sure to get the good professors for certain classes and also look up at rate your professors.com for ratings and making sure i balance out my classes so i don't take all science courses my freshman year. Is there anything i should find out before i enroll in my first year at pharm school at wayne?

Members don't see this ad.

u know how there is such a huge diff from high school to college and there are so much information i wish i knew ahead of time. like making sure to get the good professors for certain classes and also look up at rate your professors.com for ratings and making sure i balance out my classes so i don't take all science courses my freshman year. Is there anything i should find out before i enroll in my first year at pharm school at wayne?

Um, are you a freshman, or a P1? Big difference there; you need at least 2 years of undergrad before even applying to a PharmD progrma?

That being said, my advice is to make sure you cover all the prereqs, and take a fair load each semester. Towards the end of undergrad, consider bulking up the load. It makes you look better to the ADCOMS and will also improve your study habits.

i'm a p1 in the fall 2007

i'm a p1 in the fall 2007

Ok, sorry, didn't mean to sound dumb. The way your post was worded kinda confused me.

I'm a P1 next fall too, so I can't give you any good advice. I'll also see you at Wayne State too :)