• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

any advice for a student just admitted to wayne state university pharm school?

yeeseng

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
u know how there is such a huge diff from high school to college and there are so much information i wish i knew ahead of time. like making sure to get the good professors for certain classes and also look up at rate your professors.com for ratings and making sure i balance out my classes so i don't take all science courses my freshman year. Is there anything i should find out before i enroll in my first year at pharm school at wayne?

GreyFox2002

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
u know how there is such a huge diff from high school to college and there are so much information i wish i knew ahead of time. like making sure to get the good professors for certain classes and also look up at rate your professors.com for ratings and making sure i balance out my classes so i don't take all science courses my freshman year. Is there anything i should find out before i enroll in my first year at pharm school at wayne?

Um, are you a freshman, or a P1? Big difference there; you need at least 2 years of undergrad before even applying to a PharmD progrma?

That being said, my advice is to make sure you cover all the prereqs, and take a fair load each semester. Towards the end of undergrad, consider bulking up the load. It makes you look better to the ADCOMS and will also improve your study habits.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.