any advice for a student just admitted to wayne state university pharm school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yeeseng

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
u know how there is such a huge diff from high school to college and there are so much information i wish i knew ahead of time. like making sure to get the good professors for certain classes and also look up at rate your professors.com for ratings and making sure i balance out my classes so i don't take all science courses my freshman year. Is there anything i should find out before i enroll in my first year at pharm school at wayne?

GreyFox2002

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
u know how there is such a huge diff from high school to college and there are so much information i wish i knew ahead of time. like making sure to get the good professors for certain classes and also look up at rate your professors.com for ratings and making sure i balance out my classes so i don't take all science courses my freshman year. Is there anything i should find out before i enroll in my first year at pharm school at wayne?

Um, are you a freshman, or a P1? Big difference there; you need at least 2 years of undergrad before even applying to a PharmD progrma?

That being said, my advice is to make sure you cover all the prereqs, and take a fair load each semester. Towards the end of undergrad, consider bulking up the load. It makes you look better to the ADCOMS and will also improve your study habits.

yeeseng

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm a p1 in the fall 2007

GreyFox2002

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm a p1 in the fall 2007

Ok, sorry, didn't mean to sound dumb. The way your post was worded kinda confused me.

I'm a P1 next fall too, so I can't give you any good advice. I'll also see you at Wayne State too :)