any advice on how to create a pre-dentistry club in my school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csudental

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys i'm planning to create this week a pre-dental club at my school.

How should i begin ?

Members don't see this ad.

Go to your school organization office or find out who you need to register with at school. You then need to start on recruitment. It would have been better to start planning over the summer because at the beginning of the semester they so welcome week events with booths set up from all organizations. It would be a great time to recruit students. Once you recruit enough students you need to organize and election for vice president, secretary, event coordinator,etc. My advice would be to join different pre-dental societies on Facebook and see how they do things as well. Make sure that it is well organized. At my school, we have no problem keeping our pd society because 1/4 of the school is pre-dental, 1/4 are pre-med, 1/4 are pre-something, 1/4 are everything else. So we have a healthy group. GL

Try to find a few other members to help start the club up with you- university clubs require multiple officer positions for different tasks (P.R., Treasurer, Administration Liaison, etc.)

If your school has a Facebook page, that might be a place to start.

i ight find other people who want leadership but how it works meetings dental schools visits stuff like that